In this guide, we'll show you how to change passwords to parent dashboards and to kids' accounts in a few seconds.
Reset the password to a parent dashboard
- Have your Primer-approved email open. We reset user passwords by sending email confirmations.
withprimer.com/signinand click Forgot password?
- Enter your Primer-approved email address.
- Click the Back to sign in button once you've entered your password and wait for an email to appear in your inbox. It may take a few minutes to arrive. If the email doesn't deliver, check your Spam folder and reach out to us if it's nowhere to be found.
Reset the password to a kid's account
- Log into the Parent Dashboard and click on a kid's profile in the sidebar.
- Click Edit account.
- Under New password, enter a new password and confirm it once more. It can help to ask your kid to come up with a password that they'll remember.
- Click Save.
- From here, your kid should be able to log in directly by clicking Log in as Fiona from Parent View, or you can log out and ask them to log in on their own.