Part of our commitment to democratizing great learning is our approach to accessible pricing. We offer two scholarships to students to make Primer more accessible.
At its current stage of development, Primer is currently unable to offer free access to its services or consider special circumstances. We're working on expanding access to families with all household incomes, so keep an eye on our email list for updates 👀
Here's a breakdown of our scholarships and net costs:
For families with a 2019 household income under $50k, we'll offer a 50% discount on Primer for all kids in their family.
- Family with 2 kids: $33.50/mo
- Family with 3 kids: $43.50/mo
- Family with 4 kids: $53/mo
For families with a 2019 household income under $35k, we'll offer a 75% discount on Primer for all kids in their family.
- Family with 2 kids: $17/mo
- Family with 3 kids: $21.75/mo
- Family with 4 kids: $26.50/mo
Apply for a scholarship
To approve families for scholarships, Primer uses information from verified tax returns to validate household incomes. For a swift experience, please have your verified tax returns ready when filling out our form.
- Email [email protected] requesting information about scholarships. We'll send along further information clarifying the details of the program. Primer is currently unable to grant special circumstances or free access to families.
- You'll receive a form and answers to your questions in return. The form asks for relevant information, including verifiable income data.
- Following verification, you will receive a one-time discount offer code of either 50% or 75% off of Primer's services, depending on your household income. This discount will be applied in perpetuity.